Votre navigateur est obsolète !
Pour une expériencenet et une sécurité optimale, mettez à jour votre navigateur. Mettre à jour maintenant
You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough
Since June 2014
- Running AXA Prévoyance & Patrimoine LinkedIn group
to August 2012
- Creation of a Sports Events at the company installation.
- Communication about the company's products.
- Commercialization of My Sporteezy's products.
to July 2011
- Conception, Optimization, Organization and Control of production methods in a company in the metalworking industry.
- Audit of the production process.
- Proposal on how to improve production flow.
- Drawing up of working documents.
to December 2010
- Automated Machine Operator in a company in the metalworking industry.
- Summer work as holiday assistant.
to June 2009
- Internship in cooperation with the Association Market in the banking system.
- Appreciation, Communication and Sales of Financial products for Association.
Business School of Caen
to June 2014
Business School with the Qualicert certification. The training is the 18th best International Management Master's Degree of France in the SMBG ranking.
This Master's Degree in Management is in English and class are deliver by Professors from the american partner Universities. This training shape future specialists in French-American trading.
The objectives are:
- Familiarize the students with the American culture,
- Develop a global vision of the international trading.
University of Angers (France) and Universidad Politécnica de Valencia (Spain)
to June 2013
The objective of the Master's Degree in Arts Management Marketing is to prepare students to high qualification and responsibility positions in every organizations.
I spent one Erasmus semester in the Polytechnic University of Valencia, in Spain, ranked in the 10th best position of all Spain Universities.
Graduated with Honors (average of 72%).
University of Angers (France)
to June 2012
The objective of the BA's Degree in Business Marketing is to prepare students to answer the business problems.
Graduated Second Class (average of 63%).
University of Hull (United-Kingdom)
to June 2010
The Business School of Hull is classified in the Top 25 of the best United-Kingdom Business School according to The Times. Muhtar KENT, PDG of Coca-Cola studied in this Business School.
Graduated Second Class (average of 55%).
French native language
Fluent English (BA Business in United-Kingdom and 11 years of studies). Level C1, TOEIC 865.
Working knowledge of Spanish (one semester in Spain and 7 years of studies). Level B1
Internet Information Certificate
Mastery of Microsoft Office, OpenOffice, LibreOffice
Mastery of Social Networks (LinkedIn, Viadeo, Twitter, Facebook, HearSay Social)
Mastery of Microsoft Project
Knowledge of Adobe CS6 Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, AfterEffectd, InDesign, DreamWeaver)
Knowledge of Google Analytics
Knowledge of Google Adwords Editor
Knowledge of SPSS (Data Analysis Software)
Start Up Week-End in Valencia
Start Up Marathon in Angers
Master's memory about the "Student Entrepreneurship"
2-year Technology Degree Memory about the Entrepreneurship
- Running: Finisher Marathon of Paris 2012 (4h32'16''). Finisher Half-Marathon of Auray-Vannes and Boulogne-Billancourt (1h37'30''). Finisher several trails and 10km (40'28'').
- Football: Goalkeeper for 17 years. Coach for 5 years.
- Futsal : Treasurer of the Sports Association "Futsal Olympique Chalonnais" Webmaster of the Facebook Group "Futsal Olympique Chalonnais" Player for 5 years
- Mountain Bike
- History of the World
- World War II
- Operation Overlord
- "Vieilles Charrues" Festival
- "7ème Vague" Festival
- Investment on My Major Company Website
- Series: Mad Men House of Cards How I Met Your Mother The Big Bang Theory Community Games of Thrones
- James Bond
- Woody Allen
- Douglas Kennedy
- Michel Houellebecq
- Dan Brown
- Daniel Cohen
- Amélie Nothomb
- Born To Run - Christopher McDougall